What it takes.
- Great communication skills
- A real grasp of the subject matter
- Organizational skills and the ability to think fast
- Ability to motivate your students to do their best
- Ability to empathize with students
- Ability to give feedback
- Ability to work effectively in groups
Look around you…
Teaching offers the chance to change other people’s lives. As a teacher, you can help to develop somebody’s subject knowledge and maybe even their mind and personality. Teaching is incredibly rewarding, and good teachers are needed everywhere, from schools to universities to businesses.